MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Proud new owner
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long have people's cars waited at the Southampton dock before getting on a ship to the US? I'm at 1.5 weeks (possibly) so far.

Please forgive me if this has already been discussed and I missed the thread during my searches.

·
All 4 wheels pointed down
656 Posts
gatorette said:
How long have people's cars waited at the Southampton dock before getting on a ship to the US? I'm at 1.5 weeks (possibly) so far.

Please forgive me if this has already been discussed and I missed the thread during my searches.
My MINI was only at the docks for about 3-4 days before it boarded the Patriot! Cheers!

Are you sure that it is at the docks? And not already at sea?

·
Proud new owner
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure of anything at this point. Neither the dealer nor askmini knows anything and still has me listed as "awaiting transport". My car got to the dock on 10/21, but missed the boat leaving on the 24th. I'm really hoping it's on another company's ship headed my way. It's been really frustrating, as I'm sure others will agree!

·
All 4 wheels pointed down
656 Posts
gatorette said:
I'm not sure of anything at this point. Neither the dealer nor askmini knows anything and still has me listed as "awaiting transport". My car got to the dock on 10/21, but missed the boat leaving on the 24th. I'm really hoping it's on another company's ship headed my way. It's been really frustrating, as I'm sure others will agree!
Well, for what it is worth, hang in there! I have yet to hear of MINI losing a MINI! You may just be pleasantly surprised...

Let us know when you find something out!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts