MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. So I registered abotu 2.5 years ago, and have lurked on and off since then without posting... I'm ready to order now though. I think I've read and searched a lot, but still don't quite know it all. I'm going to get a:

Cooper S Convertible
Red
Sport Package with performance tires
Heated Seats
LSD

I kind of want one JCW bit, and can swing the JCW intake. I realize it's probably not the highest bang for the buck intake out there, but will probably get that one anyway. Is there a benefit to getting it on delivery of the car, or can I just wait a few months, and add it in later? Hey, I've waited 2.5 years to order the car, what's a few months to wait for the intake?

Does Mini do any factory delivery programs? Can I fly to the factory, pick it up, drive around england for a week, then have the car shipped to the USA? I have a cow-orker that just did that with his Volvo. He had a great time, and saved a few K$

·
Registered
47 Posts
I was my understanding that the test drive thing was something fairly unique to volvo, they actually advertise it at the dealership. You never know unless you ask though. I do know there is a week or two of prep in the states for the mini, so it might not be possible.

Welcome to the light :)

·
MINI2 Regular
124 Posts
etickt said:
Ok. So I registered abotu 2.5 years ago, and have lurked on and off since then without posting... I'm ready to order now though. I think I've read and searched a lot, but still don't quite know it all.

LOL..I thought I was bad at just over 100 posts :rolleyes:
It looks like we registered with M2 around the same time.

Congratulations on your order :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts