MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
gadgetmeister
6,220 Posts
Do Essential MINI sell replacement gauge faces or not..? I couldn't find them on the site and when I found them in the forum, the last post said they were temporarily removed pending a new supplier, but that was in 2005...
It's a mod I'd like to do, but it seems like no-one supplies the faces. It is / was a fairly common thing for BMWs...

Anyone know if Essential or any one else is currently selling replacement faces..?

·
gadgetmeister
6,220 Posts
I saw that... The original question, and what I'm looking for is a new face for the gauges. They had pictures of some in their forums on EssentialMINI, but back in 2005 they said they were withdrawn while a new supplier was found. Then in Jan of this year they linked to their site saying they did make them, but I can't find them on their site (and there's no search function). I could get stuff from the UK without too much problem... (I could also replace the LEDs myself for the color change). Maybe I'll have to buy a GP to get anthracite gauges..! ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.