MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heya, I'm a proud new Mini Cooper S convertible owner looking for any group or meetup of other owners who would like to do drive arounds and day trips together. I live in the Fraser Valley area of British Columbia and would welcome any direction to a mini owners group I could hook up with. Thxs

Attachments

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
LXM (League of Extraordinary MINIacs) Vancouver & Vancouver MINI Cooper Club have a meet up at Lansdowne Mall in Richmond BC on Wednesday evening Aug 29 2018 for an invasion of the Drive In movie.

Look them up on Facebook to RSVP.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
First MINI gathering of the year. Our annual Fish n Chip run.

I have had a request for a MINI get together so.... Long term forecast says it's going to be a dry day on Saturday, March 9, 2019 in the Vancouver BC area. All MINI drivers welcome. Let's say we meet at Oakridge Mall, south east corner of the south east parking lot (45th and Cambie - Safeway) at 11:00am. Saturday March 9. We drive to MINI Richmond because I have a part to pick up and Raphael needs lunch too. So he's coming along. Then head to Garry Point where we can park together and I'm too cheap to pay for parking. We can either walk back to the wharf or have lunch at the Pajo's at Garry Point. After that, we can disperse or decide what we want to do. I was thinking of driving to Whiterock and then dispersing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
6 Participants
beken
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing