MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a month ago I had a little run in with a guard rail and scrapped the corner of the driver's side bumper/fender. There is definitely some need for body work but I was wondering if anyone has access to some of the molding for that area since I can easily change that myself. Looking for the fender moulding that is part of the hood as well as the lower fender moulding that is attached to the bumper (possibly the whole front air dam?) and the turn signal light. I can take some pictures for a better idea. If there is a website to get this from or if anyone has access to parts I would greatly appreciate it! :(

·
"Upside down face"
208 Posts
oxjox said:
About a month ago I had a little run in with a guard rail and scrapped the corner of the driver's side bumper/fender. There is definitely some need for body work but I was wondering if anyone has access to some of the molding for that area since I can easily change that myself. Looking for the fender moulding that is part of the hood as well as the lower fender moulding that is attached to the bumper (possibly the whole front air dam?) and the turn signal light. I can take some pictures for a better idea. If there is a website to get this from or if anyone has access to parts I would greatly appreciate it! :(
Try Autoparts - you cant buy on line, but give em a ring!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
Nick-o
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing