MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Hve you checked the 'mods' section of the forum :confused: :confused:
Im sure there is a list on there with companies that are working on the MINI's styling & performance :)

·
MINI2 Master (Oh Wow!)
595 Posts
Hamann body kit & fantastic wheels

:D :p The Hamann body kit and wheels are absolutely amazing. When I first saw the mini, I thought the car would look a different class with colour coded arches, opposed the black plastic alternative. Ok, these do cost £7.50 to replace, which is amazing!!! But the Hamann kit is simply out of this world.

:D :eek: :) ;)

I am proud to say that I have put my deposit down 2 weeks ago, and my hamann mini will be the first to grace her majesty's roads:eek: And I cant wait...

There are other body kits available, the majic kit of course, but next to the Hamann kit, this really looks like a blue peter job!:eek: :eek: But the Kahn wheels on the autofashion website are tasty!!!:rolleyes:

The John Cooper Works is also nice, but they have neglected to colour code the wheel arches and other skirting on the car. The wheels. again are beefy, but look like your average everyday run of the mill rudeboy wheels, you're more likely to find on a 1.4 clio or saxo! I have glossy photos of all the kits available, and the Hamann kit is the market leader by far. I only got my cooper yesterday, I need those side skirts (end of feb they are telling me)!!! Bring it on...:D

Attachments

·
MINI2 Master (Oh Wow!)
595 Posts
HAMANN Mini

Hey Dom,

The kit and those rims are amazing right? Contact Stuart Brown, get the email address from www.autovogue.co.uk, really helpful guy, he will get a price list out to you. They are the sole agents for Hamann in the UK.

The kit I am having fitted consists of:

- Front spoiler
- Side skirts (which are particularly brilliant)
- 17" Hamman highly polished wheels (Stunning)
- Hamann twin exhaust system (right hand side of rear)
- Rear apron
- Full body coloured car (including wheel arches)

I also plan to have my window tints done by Pentagon, but this will have to wait coz i wont be able to afford the petrol!!! I chose NOT to have the Hamann roof spoiler fitted, the one that comes with the chilli pack is more subtle and stylish...i cant wait for this kit, its the absolute dogs doo-dahs!!

The stuff aint cheap, but I need this kit!!!

My Cooper is black with the white roof, it is gonna be illness!!!!:D :D :D :D

I would like to sell my 16" star wheels that come with the chilli pack.

Man I just love this car!!! Here is another pic of the Hamnn Cooper, mine is that in Black and White! WoooHooo!

Attachments

·
Test thread infiltrator
8,421 Posts
You're right, it is something else! And something else to save up for too... doh! I reckon it will be stunning motor when it arrives (like the MINI isn't stunning now)...

I expect some pics sent in the general direction of this website mate!

Cheers,

Dom

·
BarWeetGarNarWeetNinnyBon
2,598 Posts
Re: HAMANN Mini

alexcroft said:
My Cooper is black with the white roof, it is gonna be illness!!!!:D :D :D :D
So it's gonna look like a taxi with a kit on??? :D

·
MINI2 Master (Oh Wow!)
595 Posts
HAMANN Cooper

Kinster mate,

Have you ever seen a black cab with a white roof and a sun roof, 17" Hamann wheels and breathtaking front spoiler, quality skirts, rear apron and a twin exhaust? Coz i've been looking over central London all day and still no luck geezer, it's cool to be bitter. You must be a man utd fan? right?

Anyhow, I love it, don't want it Kinster? Don't buy it...

Get it? Got it? Good...

:mad: :( ;) :) :rolleyes: :D

This is a photo of my car, pre-delivery. Next one on this site will have the Hamann treatment.

Chow 4 now mini lovers...

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Re: HAMANN Cooper

alexcroft said:
Kinster mate,

Have you ever seen a black cab with a white roof and a sun roof, 17" Hamann wheels and breathtaking front spoiler, quality skirts, rear apron and a twin exhaust? Coz i've been looking over central London all day and still no luck
You havent spotted it yet because its soooo fast :D :D :D :D

·
MINI2 Master BLASTER!!!!!
1,532 Posts
Nice one m8, I've got a cosmos black white roof cooper, and I reckon it looks stunning!

I'm gonna be ordering the BMW kit, look at this pic, nice!

www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/Mini-Fan/Mini12.jpg

its a BRG mini cooper but looks very similar to black, it looks awesome, I'm gonna do what this guy has done, keep the rear apron, and chilli spoiler.

rest of the kit is on here
www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/index.php?gallery=Mini-Fan

Cheers m8
Nice to see another geezah with a black white cooper

·
2,598 Posts
Re: HAMANN Cooper

Jeeez, some people can't take a joke? There was a little smile at the end of that post.

Man Utd fan, where did you get that from? Do I mention it in my post?

Bitter? Not me, I don't wanna look like a boy racer.
I'm gonna be getting the more subtle John Cooper Works.

alexcroft said:
Kinster mate,

Have you ever seen a black cab with a white roof and a sun roof, 17" Hamann wheels and breathtaking front spoiler, quality skirts, rear apron and a twin exhaust? Coz i've been looking over central London all day and still no luck geezer, it's cool to be bitter. You must be a man utd fan? right?

Anyhow, I love it, don't want it Kinster? Don't buy it...

Get it? Got it? Good...

:mad: :( ;) :) :rolleyes: :D

This is a photo of my car, pre-delivery. Next one on this site will have the Hamann treatment.

Chow 4 now mini lovers...

·
MINI2 Master (Oh Wow!)
595 Posts
boy racer? hamann? methinks not

Yes mini peeps,

Kinster - the Hamann kit is not boy racer like, it has subtlety, with style in abundance, the Hamann range is top end of the market stuff. They only make parts for Beemers and Ferrari (even though my Italian thoroughbread will never have a modification on it - in Italy it's considered Blasphemy, and im not even italian!! It's cool i can take a joke, i was making one of you!! ok mate, jokes!!!

The Majic kit (by www.autofashion.co.uk) is more boy racer like in my opinion, but that of course is up for the owner to decide. Gotta go, replies and suggestions are welcome and encouraged, I love my car, I love this site!!!

I gotta get back to work, my boss is going to beat me...

Chow 4 now.:eek: :p :) :)

·
2,598 Posts
Re: boy racer? hamann? methinks not

alexcroft said:
It's cool i can take a joke, i was making one of you!!
Mr Boy Racer - yeah course you did...

my boss is going to beat me...
Tell him to give you a good kickin' from me :p

·
MINI2 Master (Oh Wow!)
595 Posts
kinster - put a sock in it

:eek: oh kinny kinster :mad: ,

W'sup :D :eek: :confused: ? I notice you are from Leeds, you're not a friend of Lee Bowyer are you? Coz each day you are sounding more and more like him. Like a moaning little thug that nobody likes, (im sure ur an alrite bloke, just for comedy),

LISTEN UP - we are here to talk about all things mini, if that includes you, so be it, but there are kids who visit this site, so refrain yourself and your northern foot and mouth ways for a more suitable adult site.

So lets talk mini...
...end to this:eek: :rolleyes: :p ;) :D

Just for the record kinster, check out the attatched photo. Now dude, this is boy racer, I couldn't bring myself to do this to my motor. But it's SLAMMIN' to the road. It's a different version of the majic kit. But of course taste varies from mini lover to mini lover. Who like this kit? Bi6t OTT for me, but I know some who'd love it...

chow4now

Hamann Cooper - goodness

Attachments

·
2,598 Posts
Re: kinster - put a sock in it

alexcroft said:
:eek: oh kinny kinster :mad: ,

W'sup :D :eek: :confused: ? I notice you are from Leeds, you're not a friend of Lee Bowyer are you? Coz each day you are sounding more and more like him. Like a moaning little thug that nobody likes
I just work in Leeds... Nah Lee Bowyer's from North London like most hooligans :p.. wait a minute... so are you!

Now for the MINI stuff...

So lets talk mini...
...end to this:eek: :rolleyes: :p ;) :D

Now dude, this is boy racer, I couldn't bring myself to do this to my motor. But it's SLAMMIN' to the road. It's a different version of the majic kit. But of course taste varies from mini lover to mini lover. Who like this kit? Bi6t OTT for me, but I know some who'd love it...
Doesn't it just look like...

Attachments

·
MINI2 Master (Oh Wow!)
595 Posts
Bowyer is not from north London

:eek: Boring Kinster, making us all tired matey...

:rolleyes: This is turning into football banter, are you a Leed utd fan? What are you doing working in Leeds?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I wouldn't want foot and mouth disease anywhere near my cooper.
:p :D :p :)

Kinster - what mods are you planning? Please may you attatch a picture of the BMW kit if possible, the links on this site don't always work on my comp. Do they colour code the arches? Coz thats why I wanted the Hamann kit, it gives an incredible look to an quality car.

Colour coded arches are the way to go:

chow4now...:D

Attachments

·
MINI2 Master BLASTER!!!!!
1,532 Posts
Hey m8, your BMW dealah will be able ta body colour your arches for ya!

I'm thinking bout it, I'm getting the BMW kit, and my Mini is a Black/ white one!

Cheers!

·
2,598 Posts
Re: Bowyer IS from north London

alexcroft said:
making us all tired matey...
So you're answering for everyone are you?

:rolleyes: This is turning into football banter, are you a Leed utd fan? What are you doing working in Leeds?
Do I have to be a Leeds United fan to work in Leeds? :rolleyes: Don't think so...

I wouldn't want foot and mouth disease anywhere near my cooper.
:p :D :p :)
How is foot and mouth going to be near your Cooper? very strange...

Kinster - what mods are you planning? Please may you attatch a picture of the BMW kit if possible, the links on this site don't always work on my comp. Do they colour code the arches? Coz thats why I wanted the Hamann kit, it gives an incredible look to an quality car.
Just do a search or go to the John Cooper Works site...

Colour coded arches are the way to go
Who sez?????

THE END... private message me if you want to continue...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts