MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
MINI Owner!
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No, no, it hasn't been delayed, it's going to be on time and delivered in about two weeks. However, in quite an amazing stroke of luck :rolleyes: I broke my foot yesterday. I was playing basketball on my neighbor's driveway (sloped of course) and rolled my ankle. The doctor said what most likely happened was the tendon connected to the muscle and bone pulled so hard on the bone that it fractured, which he said is extremely common. There's just just a small fracture on my 5th metatarsal so fortunately I don't need crutches, just a gigantic boot... :mad: . It's my left foot so I can drive any other car no problem. However, I may just drive my car anyway... :p , I didn't ask him if it was okay to take the boot off and put a regular shoe on to drive my car. I don't know, but I'll see how it goes. I've been waiting months for my Cooper, and just when it's finially about to arrive, I break my foot! Maybe I won't drive it much, but I am determined to be the first person to drive it! Ugh... what luck... :(

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
Bummer mate!

Sorry to hear :(

·
MotorCityMadman
3,793 Posts
Heeeeeeeeeeeey! Now you'll have a "boot" up front to go along with the "boot" in back!!!

:(

Sorry, bad joke.

And don't let it stop you from driving!!! :D

·
Whatev.
2,878 Posts
Sorry to hear that. The wait is excruciating enough without making it longer.

See, exercise is NOT good for you :D

·
MINI Owner!
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha... thanks for all the "sympathy" :)

Oh well, it probably won't stop me from driving it.

Just in case this thread needs another pun: My foot is going to be driving me crazy....

Sorry... :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts