MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
Has anybody had any problem with self opening windows.
My problem is that first my drivers side window was opening its self first couple of times it was just a small gap and it happend in the garage over night next few times the gap was large enough to get your hand in once at work on night shift and second during the day in the garage,so I took it in and they reset the windows.A few days later it did it again this time while i was out shopping:aargh::aargh:,took it in again and they reset the windows again.Out yesterday and guess what came back from shopping and found that the passinger side window was open enough to get your hand in:aargh::aargh: so we went straight to the mini garage and sat for a couple of hours while the checked it out and found nothing again but this time they did a software update on the whole car and now my start stop system doesn't work,so it will be another call to the garage.I haven't been in the garage to check the windows yet will do it later.So not v happy at the moment and I have no confidence in leaving the car anywhere.:(:(:(:(:(.
Barry

·
Registered
215 Posts
You in the habit of carrying stuff around in the same pocket you keep your "key" in?

I've had windows roll down before with both my '03 S (sold, last year) and the '07 S I'm driving now when something pushes on the unlock button for a moment.

Had the old MINI S get seats full of snow one winter night a few years back as I'd activated the remote roll-down windows & didn't find out 'till morning.

Not fun....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts