MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
flashingMINI's
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
On my Long jurny from home stuck on the dam B**** A2 some T***** Forced me into kerb cos he was to busy texting on his phone or something, i just pait £1060 4 the s lites, anyone know if i can get a longs scuff/scratch/chip repaired? if so can anyone reccomend anyone? im in se london ? dam dam dam argghhhh!!

·
MINI2 Regular
124 Posts
minionefun said:
On my Long jurny from home stuck on the dam B**** A2 some T***** Forced me into kerb cos he was to busy texting on his phone or something, i just pait £1060 4 the s lites, anyone know if i can get a longs scuff/scratch/chip repaired? if so can anyone reccomend anyone? im in se london ? dam dam dam argghhhh!!
I (dare I say it) curbed my wheel a few months ago and took a good chunk out of the alloy. My dealer repaired it FOC as a gesture and now it looks as good as new. It's worth a shot!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Just make sure your dealer does the right wheel - my brothers Cooper had a scuff and the dleare fixed it. Except they had fixed a wheel that had NOTHING wrong with it, and left the scuffed one!

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
euan said:
Just make sure your dealer does the right wheel - my brothers Cooper had a scuff and the dleare fixed it. Except they had fixed a wheel that had NOTHING wrong with it, and left the scuffed one!
:rolleyes:

LOL :p :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts