MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Two and a half weeks away now, from what I've seen it looks to have been very well received.

I'm going with my mate who also has a Mini, will be a long day for us but looking forward to it

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did any of you go? What did you think about it?
I didn't go in the end but 'my man' Steve Farman went and had a trade stand there. His comment was "wouldn't do it again". Didn't sound very exciting.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Did any of you go? What did you think about it?
I didn't go in the end but 'my man' Steve Farman went and had a trade stand there. His comment was "wouldn't do it again". Didn't sound very exciting.
I went, it was pretty dull. The days of any any old Mini event being swamped by avid Mini fans is over. There was some nicely modded cars but not many but then it wasn't much of a turn out. Plenty of cars made my attempt at cleaning my F56 look half hearted, it is still great to see the pride people have for their cars. The trade stands were few and most not really Mini biased. I wouldn't go again even though it was just over an hours drive for me. I think in the future combined MINI/BMW (can't see MINI/BMW/RR) events may be better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts