MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fathers for Justice have annoucned they plan to bring the M25 to a standstill on Friday 17th December, on a day expected to be one of the busiest of the year. Apparently there are plans to climb on gantries, convoy go slows and even a rumour they have a lory load of jam to spill on the motorway. It might all be a bluff but they do have a strong history of producing the goods so be warned and steer clear.

They also caused chaos today at Waterloo station disrupting services

·
Official MINI2 Fluffer
5,261 Posts
SoggyCornFlakes said:
Nah, I'm Mr Incredible :D
He is you know..... Mr Incredibly Stupid. :p :D

All it would take to jam the M25 is a few old bangers driven into the central reservation at rush hour time at the right locations:

Dartford Tunnel
M11 to A10 2 lane section
M1 area
M40 area
M4 area
M3 area

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
dietcokeplease said:
He is you know..... Mr Incredibly Stupid. :p :D

All it would take to jam the M25 is a few old bangers driven into the central reservation at rush hour time at the right locations:

Dartford Tunnel
M11 to A10 2 lane section
M1 area
M40 area
M4 area
M3 area
Now I know where Annie will be on Friday:)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Why bother its jammed to hell everyday anyway??

By announcing it they have spoiled the affect it would have had because the cops will now be on the lookout, reminds me of back in the late 80s some guy organised an illigal race round the M25 for yuppies in there Porsche's, Ferrari Testarossa's etc... but they were rumbled by the buisies :D :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.