MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 270 Posts

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who's stopping the Friday night as well as Satruday, and what do people want to do?

The hotel is a bit isolated and there are no eateries in easy walking distance.

After discussion on here the choice is to go to ..............

Go to Sixfields and eat at a restaurant there - a new place called Red Hot does the eat as much as you like but has a mixture of Indian, Thai, Chinese and Italian .... it also has a loads of puds including a chocolate fountain :D Red Hot Buffet Shacks

Table booking is confirmed for 8.30, in the name of Southgate if you arrive before me :p The hotel know they'll be some taxis required so talk to reception when you arrive and request however many you need - ask them to pick you up between 8.00 and 8.15, unless you want to arrive earlier and have a few bevvies before eating - ladies they do some great cocktails :D :cool:

Friday Nighters: 30 so far

Me
Minnie x2
NickyJ x 2
Brummie
Banana Pancakes
Hat x2
Shamster x2
MINIMelanie
Russyellocoop
Lorraine
Fevs
Stuvoi x 2
Randap x 2
Washy x 2
NoNo
MINICabrio
Rakey
Richard Oliver ( Soggy guest )
Jon morgan
Paul M & Abi
Lee & Janey

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
we're staying friday night. i reckon a night out of the hotel would be better. anywhere where we can go as a group & be sure of a taxi back (unlike last year's nightmare :eek: ) will be great. a big ol' buffet always goes down well.

i just know already that we'll completly overdo it & feel rough all day saturday :p

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just know already that we'll completly overdo it & feel rough all day saturday :p
....i think Pat is right we'll end up totally out of it on saturday!! :p :D hehehe, but why change the habit of a lifetime!

I'm expecting you up and out for the run on Saturday :p

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
just checked the Red Hot website - sounds great, can just rakey going at it like Homer Simpson :D

1 - 20 of 270 Posts
About this Discussion
269 Replies
31 Participants
Speedd
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing