MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 270 Posts

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who's stopping the Friday night as well as Satruday, and what do people want to do?

The hotel is a bit isolated and there are no eateries in easy walking distance.

After discussion on here the choice is to go to ..............

Go to Sixfields and eat at a restaurant there - a new place called Red Hot does the eat as much as you like but has a mixture of Indian, Thai, Chinese and Italian .... it also has a loads of puds including a chocolate fountain :D Red Hot Buffet Shacks

Table booking is confirmed for 8.30, in the name of Southgate if you arrive before me :p The hotel know they'll be some taxis required so talk to reception when you arrive and request however many you need - ask them to pick you up between 8.00 and 8.15, unless you want to arrive earlier and have a few bevvies before eating - ladies they do some great cocktails :D :cool:

Friday Nighters: 30 so far

Me
Minnie x2
NickyJ x 2
Brummie
Banana Pancakes
Hat x2
Shamster x2
MINIMelanie
Russyellocoop
Lorraine
Fevs
Stuvoi x 2
Randap x 2
Washy x 2
NoNo
MINICabrio
Rakey
Richard Oliver ( Soggy guest )
Jon morgan
Paul M & Abi
Lee & Janey

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
we're staying friday night. i reckon a night out of the hotel would be better. anywhere where we can go as a group & be sure of a taxi back (unlike last year's nightmare :eek: ) will be great. a big ol' buffet always goes down well.

i just know already that we'll completly overdo it & feel rough all day saturday :p

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just know already that we'll completly overdo it & feel rough all day saturday :p
....i think Pat is right we'll end up totally out of it on saturday!! :p :D hehehe, but why change the habit of a lifetime!

I'm expecting you up and out for the run on Saturday :p

·
ITS RAINNIN' SIDEWAYS
16,430 Posts
just checked the Red Hot website - sounds great, can just rakey going at it like Homer Simpson :D

1 - 20 of 270 Posts