MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Firefly
164 Posts
We supply these kits. The filter head is huge, its kinda like an alta on growth hormone :D Not until you actually see one in real life that you really appreciate it!

What other mods do you have?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only handling mods so far including eibach anti roll bars and omp strut braces the cai would be my first engine mod. Whats the perfomance gain on this product and is it fully sealed against the heat.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Has anybody ever fitted one of these or know any info about them I'm just thinking of one as my next mod any feed back would be usefull.M7: Vision. Passion. Drive.
the kit does have a heat shield the pic posted is not the best though, i cant grantee how well it works having not seen it yet (we only have the cooper s ones in atm)

i have one coming its just on back order due in about a week, induction kits for the cooper are a bit hit and miss they dont usually offer any bhp gain, but are more a sound system

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey James have you got any ideas of prices yet or are you looking for a car to test it on;)

·
Registered
95 Posts
I've been looking for a CAI like that for ages!
However, I bought an ITG panel filter a few weeks ago & have further plans to mod the air box soon.

How much do these cost then? A rough conversion from the US site makes it around £95.

·
Registered
460 Posts
its around 120 after ship and import duty it for it to fit the pre face lift cars i think i will need to alter mine (02) as it bangs of the bolt on the gear box mount i bought one over for my car too see how good

·
Registered
95 Posts
Just got myself a John Cooper Works air box for a Cooper (as per official Sound Kit).
I'll see how that goes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts