MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Twi§ted Roads
7,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:D :D :D
MAMA is proud to announce the formation of it's first state chapter...

MOM - MINIs of Maine

Any Maine MINI owners joining MAMA will automatically receive membership in MOM.

Thanks to MEmini for forming this exciting new venture for our club.

Stay tuned for more details!

·
Privileged & Gifted
8,137 Posts
Is membership retroactive for existing Maine MAMA motorers? What of Windshadow's pending relocation? Will he have to apply and suffer the hazing ritual yet again?

·
Registered
566 Posts
Moom ?

Actual Size said:
:D :D :D
MAMA is proud to announce the formation of it's first state chapter...

MOM - MINI Owners of Maine

Any Maine MINI owners joining MAMA will automatically receive membership in MOM.

Thanks to MEmini for forming this exciting new venture for our club.

Stay tuned for more details!

Almost correct....think it would have to be MINIs of Maine (MOM) rather than MINI Owners of Maine(MOOM), wouldn't it?

The important thing is that you folks from Maine register so we can get together and keep each other awake on those drives home from events! :eek:

·
heh...lame
2,422 Posts
And they still have only one area code.

·
Registered
444 Posts
How about a CAM? Connecticut area Minis?

On this topic, I wish I had some type of MAMA brochure or flyer that I could hand out or just obnoxiously stick under the wiper of any Minis that I encounter. (ummm, I didn't just volunteer for something did I ? :eek: )

Anyway, I would be serious about considering starting CAM. Of course this is coming from someone who’s only experience with a Mini gathering will be this weekend.

:blblack:

·
Privileged & Gifted
8,137 Posts
I woulsd suggest you hold your offer untill after meeting MAMA this weekend. Be advised that Maxamini would be in your chapter.

·
wherever you go...
1,617 Posts
onasled said:
How about a CAM? Connecticut area Minis?

On this topic, I wish I had some type of MAMA brochure or flyer that I could hand out or just obnoxiously stick under the wiper of any Minis that I encounter. (ummm, I didn't just volunteer for something did I ? :eek: )

Anyway, I would be serious about considering starting CAM. Of course this is coming from someone who’s only experience with a Mini gathering will be this weekend.

:blblack:
I was prepared to say that CAM is already taken by "Cambridge Area MINIs," but I think we'll go with PRAM -- People's Republic Area MINIs.

·
Northern Rainbow
77 Posts
The three car, four person Maine contingent had a wonderfull time at the MAMA tour this weekend. We talked at length about hosting ourselves and our friends to show offf our great state.
Talk of a midcoast run, the Mini's on Cadillac rerun, a far down east scoodic point run.
Runs this fall, runs next spring.
Enthusiasm is wonderfull and cheap. Lets get to work. Anyone looked at thier Maine Gazetteer?

·
Registered
231 Posts
bljppi said:
The three car, four person Maine contingent had a wonderfull time at the MAMA tour this weekend. We talked at length about hosting ourselves and our friends to show offf our great state.
Talk of a midcoast run, the Mini's on Cadillac rerun, a far down east scoodic point run.
Runs this fall, runs next spring.
Enthusiasm is wonderfull and cheap. Lets get to work. Anyone looked at thier Maine Gazetteer?
Yah! It was nice to motor with other MOMma's boys. :D

There are lots of possiblities for nice little runs around Maine. We should start planning soon.

I like the idea of a far Eastern Maine run. Lubec is a nice area and has some excellent roads.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Sign me up for the Aroostook County Potato tour! (Le Tour du Spud) :p Congratulations, lets motor in Maine!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.