MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So i have finally found out that my mini is running a stage 2 manic map. I got in touch with the original owner and he told me about this manic SPS obd2 switch i didn't have one when i got the car, so im looking too by one.
Would a Revo SPS switch work?
So my question is when you buy one can you just simply plug and play or does it have too be sorted by the tuner?
Thanks kieran

·
Registered
9,221 Posts
So i have finally found out that my mini is running a stage 2 manic map. I got in touch with the original owner and he told me about this manic SPS obd2 switch i didn't have one when i got the car, so im looking too by one.
So my question is when you buy one can you just simply plug and play or does it have too be sorted by the tuner?
Thanks kieran
my input would always be needs to be mapped put on rolling road best way ie set it all up to the car,, the main thing that melts a stage 2 tuned car down is lean outs where not enough fuel in the combustion process pushes the heat to melting point,

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Thanks kieran
What are you trying to achieve as they are no longer in business?

Probably need to borrow from someone who has one or look state side as some tuners are still offering Manic tunes.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What are you trying to achieve as they are no longer in business?

Probably need to borrow from someone who has one or look state side as some tuners are still offering Manic tunes.
Im trying too change the map on my mini as i dont know if its running A,B,C..

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Im trying too change the map on my mini as i dont know if its running A,B,C..
To check which map you're on with a boost gauge via OBD or physical boost tap.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a sps, really simple to use pick the tune via the dial plug it in, it beeps and bang different tune. It made by Revo for manic but from what I've read they have difference internal so a Revo one won't work. I'm thinking about getting a custom tune so willing to sell if you wanted one.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a sps, really simple to use pick the tune via the dial plug it in, it beeps and bang different tune. It made by Revo for manic but from what I've read they have difference internal so a Revo one won't work. I'm thinking about getting a custom tune so willing to sell if you wanted one.
Yeah i would be interested. what price you looking at? plus you in the UK?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts