MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Privileged & Gifted
8,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My most sincere thank you to Onasled for graciously driving an hour from his home to mine in order to install my Alta Cold Air Intake at no cost.

Onasled is the embodiment of the MINI spirit. Thanks.

We did manage a quick tour of the "Hood" and a little MINI Hill Climb event.
Happy Motoring!

·
Registered
444 Posts
....... what can I say, It was a GREAT way to spend the day! My pleasure! Plus I got to check out the new ‘bling bling’ chrome job under your hood. :eek:

It was worth the visit just for the “mini” Mini Run alone.

Maxamini has some fun roads there. Accomplished a nice drift and a rarely successful 180 handbrake turn on a nice little switchback. :p

I’ll be back to do the pulley!;)

·
Registered
366 Posts
Ed knows some awesome roads, we had a group of three one time heading from Lime Rock to Ed's and #3 didn't like the pace and left! Glad you two had a good time.

Let me know the next time you guys do something like this, I always have some little doodads that need to be installed on my MINI!

·
Registered
444 Posts
tontobird said:
Let me know the next time you guys do something like this, I always have some little doodads that need to be installed on my MINI!
Will do Tontobird. Your name actually came up during discussion as Ed filled me in on who's who. Of course it was the women of Mini's that I was most inquisitive about .... ;)

Seriously though, I love playing with these cars, so anyone is welcome to give me a shout if they could use some help. I'm looking forward to the new garage as I have turned my existing one into a family room. Oh my poor mini:(
New garage will have a lift.:D :blblack:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Woohoo! You are going to be set up!! :D :D :D

I got a jack and jack stands for my birthday, told my dad to stop buying me clothes from Brooks Brother's. I mean really, if it needs to be altered or dry cleaned, forget it! Doesn't fit my lifestyle. So I asked for car stuff. He was happy to oblige as he's also into cars.

I've learned all kinds of stuff since I got my MINI. I rotate my own tires, change my own wheels around, change brake pads, bleed the brakes. Had to learn, with all the track days I do. Only thing is, I'm not well set up at home, no driveway and no garage. Plus, it's more fun to work on stuff with someone who's also working on some of their own stuff.

So, what did Ed say about me.......?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.