MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can someone recommed who would be the best company to fit a performance camshaft & re-map to my works cooper s 210. i'm currently running a sports de-cat manifold, GTT air filter , GTT intercooler & GTT +3% lightend crank pulley.
I love Rolands quality of work but it's a long run from Norfolk & his cost are right at the top of my budget..

·
THE STICK
3,902 Posts
The remap if you want a good one is currently limited to 1320 autos, although I'd suggest getting 4440-450cc injectors too while your at it. There are folks who have done this such as bigshow, jove etc

If you want to go anouther route you can get someone like ThinkMINI to fit 450cc injectors and a fuel pressure regulator (GTT) and use the stock map to fuel your car right through fiddling with fuel pressure. This then also means you can get a map at some point in the future to do the final tweaks and the car is future proof. Several folks have done this.... Me, Bhozar, Dave morgan etc

1320 stock newman cams and do the maps.
ThinkMINI can do just about any cam you want.... just speak to them and they can help you decide

1 - 2 of 2 Posts