MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys

Am having the Milltek installed on Thursday, and have the Alta on tomorrow. I was wondering on what sort of gains can be expected from this setup ... bhp/Lbft wise ???

Was Also wondering if there is anything you need to do to RR the MCS ... or is just simply turning off the DSC system enough ??

·
Registered
656 Posts
LordNikon said:
Guys

Am having the Milltek installed on Thursday, and have the Alta on tomorrow. I was wondering on what sort of gains can be expected from this setup ... bhp/Lbft wise ???

Was Also wondering if there is anything you need to do to RR the MCS ... or is just simply turning off the DSC system enough ??

To get the full benefit of the Milltek exhaust is to have the manifold too ;) , the sound is great :D :D

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Manifold will be done next, but I dont want it too noisy, as my last car was fairly loud ... and it wears alittle thin after a while !

Anyone any idea on gains then ??? :confused:

·
The Power Cube
2,287 Posts
LordNikon said:
Manifold will be done next, but I dont want it too noisy, as my last car was fairly loud ... and it wears alittle thin after a while !

Anyone any idea on gains then ??? :confused:
it would appear not.
I think i recall it being in the region of 10 bhp if you have a free flow exhaust fitted.

·
Mr Buttons!
837 Posts
The exhaust will get you 9 hp and 8 Ib/ft or torque. Don't know about hte intake though, check out the DIY section of MINI2.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts