MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, we had the guys from Modern Mini magazine down yesterday and they want to run in conjunction with us a before& after (+ fitting of) feature of a first generation MCS Cabriolet with the following items :
GTT Areobox Strutbrace (maybe a special one off colour to make it interesting)
GTT Lower Front Chassis Brace
GTT Lower Mid Chassis Brace
+some other small GTT tweaks (secret :cool:)that bring this combo together to produce a car that rivals the hardtop for rigidity & handling. We know it works very very well as many customers are testament to it already.
We require a MCS Cab that has no braces, the complete job comes to £424+ vat fitted which is less than normal, the idea being that it comes to just shy of £500 inc vat . I believe the heading for the feature to be something along the lines of 'Transform the handling of your Cab for under £500' This will be a front cover feature!!! for late summer but needs to be shot ASAP.
COLOURS Ok First choice is Burnt Orange ( can be One or Cooper) , and the only no-no they state is Black, though Green or Red is almost as bad.
Let me know asap if you want to be on the front cover, we need £100 dep and all work will be completed within the day.:smile:
Best Regrds Roland GTT

·
clubMINI Master
992 Posts
Shame I am so far away......esp as I could tell you all about it! Such a difference..........sure you don't want a trip to Aus!!

Thanks Again! I love my car 100% more now....and even I didn't think that was possible!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hey Roland,

I have a Cooper Sidewalk Convertible...Would that do? No mods at the moment, but I am considering strut braces...PM me if you want

·
Letting the days go by
890 Posts
Damn, you've already done the work to my PW MCS JCW :(

Had all the braces, bypass, crank and airfilter work done and can testify to the improvement it made!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts