MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picked up my MCS convertible on monday 26th july and having great fun with it!!. just wondered if other convertible owners had a changed facia? some pics have the speedometer above the steering wheel, and just the oil, petrol, temp gauge in the centre dial, but i have the old layout (whichi actually prefer). also i have the same switchgear for temp control as the old MCS (i have changed from a MCS electric blue) but again i have seen different layouts. can anyone shed some light on these changes?? the sunvisors are also a bit crappy with a slide back panel for the mirror

·
TT or not TT
3,064 Posts
The oil,petrol and temp gauges in the centre of the dash board are called a chrono pack which is a £120 option and you have to have the on board computer too.

Thats what I thought as well as there cheap and nasty,but i wonder why they did'nt fit the ones with the lights that come on when you open the flap for the mirror.:confused:

·
I like MINIs I do
331 Posts
My M3 has the same slide-back mirror covers on the sun visors. Must be a convertible thing. I hadn't noticed on the MINI to be honest.

Just proves it's a guys car - only women need a little lift up lid with lights that resembles a makeup compact :p~

1 - 3 of 3 Posts