MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picked up my MCS convertible on monday 26th july and having great fun with it!!. just wondered if other convertible owners had a changed facia? some pics have the speedometer above the steering wheel, and just the oil, petrol, temp gauge in the centre dial, but i have the old layout (whichi actually prefer). also i have the same switchgear for temp control as the old MCS (i have changed from a MCS electric blue) but again i have seen different layouts. can anyone shed some light on these changes?? the sunvisors are also a bit crappy with a slide back panel for the mirror

·
TT or not TT
3,064 Posts
The oil,petrol and temp gauges in the centre of the dash board are called a chrono pack which is a £120 option and you have to have the on board computer too.

Thats what I thought as well as there cheap and nasty,but i wonder why they did'nt fit the ones with the lights that come on when you open the flap for the mirror.:confused:

·
I like MINIs I do
331 Posts
My M3 has the same slide-back mirror covers on the sun visors. Must be a convertible thing. I hadn't noticed on the MINI to be honest.

Just proves it's a guys car - only women need a little lift up lid with lights that resembles a makeup compact :p~

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
abs0lutely
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing