MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone
I recently got a mcs. Its Standard at the moment, but I was thinking of going for the Lohen 210 package. I was wondering if anybodyelse has had this package done and if so are you happy with it. Is it worth doing?

Thanks

·
Turbo Schmurbo...
822 Posts
Skip the remap and just get them to do pulley and plugs (roughly £320), the remap isn't needed. That should see you around 200bhp. (Mine was 201bhp with just a 15% pulley reduction)

Theres so much info in Engine & Drivetrain Tuning about this sort of thing.

·
Registered
593 Posts
You won't need the bluefin part of the package. This delivers its extra umph at an increased rev limit. Not good for noraml road driving, The standard map will adapt well enough to the resto of the mods and provide you with plenty of extra smiles per gallon.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. I will be going down the pulley and plugs only route. Does this make a big difference?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Going by what others have said, it's one of the better "bang for buck" mods you can do. I'm still trying to figure out if mine has a reduced pulley or not, but it definitely feels faster.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hi guys, im new to the mini world, im now the proud owner of a 55 reg cooper s in dark silver. : )
im located in kingsbury, north warwickshire and was wondering where is the best place most local to me to get the reduced pulley? also whats the best one to go for? thanks in advance.cheers oh sorry for hi-jacking the thread

1 - 7 of 7 Posts