MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Nearly there
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my Mini back this morning with JCW spoiler fitted. Went out for a drive tonight and decided to take some photos in a local fishing village.

·
Nearly there
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Groomsport??

Looking lovely!!! Absolute amazing addition to the car, cant wait to see it in person:D
Thanks, yeah was in Groomsport. I was planning on using the grassy hills in car park just up from the Jamaica Inn but to there where too buckets about. Ended up their. Good spot I thought!

Looks great:D:D
Hope you had your handbrake on well:p
Had to upgrade the rear disks and pads! LOL

·
Nearly there
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Vickietots, actually deleted the close up photos of when the brakes where fitted last night, but I've found one. I'll post betters ones when I get photo

Alloy_RR.jpg

·
Totally Insane!
7,800 Posts
Thanks Hugo! The reason behind the request is that my R105s are suffering from corrosion and they are not covered by warranty! So I am getting them refurbed and have opted for a polished lip and matt black! I think this will keep them special as I do love the polished look and they will look different! I am sure that I have made the right choice, well I hope!! What colour is yours, is it anthracite??

I am just looking at all the colour combinations to see what they look like! Anyhoo, I don't want to hijack!! Thanks once more! :D

·
Nearly there
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Hugo! The reason behind the request is that my R105s are suffering from corrosion and they are not covered by warranty! So I am getting them refurbed and have opted for a polished lip and matt black! I think this will keep them special as I do love the polished look and they will look different! I am sure that I have made the right choice, well I hope!! What colour is yours, is it anthracite??

I am just looking at all the colour combinations to see what they look like! Anyhoo, I don't want to hijack!! Thanks once more! :D
Gunmetal, but there lightweight at 7.9KG each, amazing the difference between them and the S Spokes.

Refurb is expensive, I got brake fuild spilt over the back of mine when they ten days old which stripped the paint of the back of them. I got a quote for £105 each due to the poilshed lip. My dads mates a Sprayer and sprayed the back of the 4 of them for £35 .

There is a reason why there is no centre caps, so i'll post close ups later on.

·
Totally Insane!
7,800 Posts
Yeah mine is coming to £399 for all 4 wheels!! :eek: But I can't afford to get new wheels so it seems a compromise, I did think about getting them all one colour, but then I thought that they would just seem really boring or with an all black wheel, a bit boy racerish! Decisions Decisions!! :eek: But I would appreciate some more pictures! :D

·
Totally Insane!
7,800 Posts
Subzeros are £525 without tyres.

What colours your Mini?

Heres the close ups
Thanks so much!! :D

Mine is also DS. I do like the colour of yours against the polished lip. I just wasn't planning on getting new wheels but they are not expensive as I thought! Although by the time I add new tyres as well that will push the cost up!! :confused::confused: :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts