MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
MCS Owner-to-be
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just been advised by my dealer that the cost of metallic paint has increased by £25 and the chilli pack has gone up by £100.

The chilli pack now includes limited slip diff. apparently and in addition you can have the bullet alloys instead of the s-lines which is great for me as I always wanted the bullets.

Has anyone else with an MCS on order been advised similarly?

·
Now answering to Lady J!
10,271 Posts
Bartacus said:
Just been advised by my dealer that the cost of metallic paint has increased by £25 and the chilli pack has gone up by £100.

The chilli pack now includes limited slip diff. apparently and in addition you can have the bullet alloys instead of the s-lines which is great for me as I always wanted the bullets.

Has anyone else with an MCS on order been advised similarly?
Spoke to my delaer about this yesterday as my MCS is on order for 1st MArch - he is coming back to me. If you want any further info then check out the General Discussion Forum though as there is a thread on there that gives full details of all the changes for Jan 2005 production models. Think my car will be going up about £150, not bad though bearing mind I will get LSD.

julesx

·
Registered
336 Posts
Argh! I want an LSD!

It'd be really handy for putting the power down - mine judders and bounces if I nail it mid-bend in 2nd...

·
1veryhappyowner
90 Posts
Been advised exactly the same thing today as well - I too wanted the bullets as the S-Spokes were getting a bit too popular/common.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts