MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys my bro has a 02 Chevy Xtreme Truck and I might be getting a MCS. I don't know a lot about cars so....would i beat him?

·
Motoring At Last!
49 Posts
MINIdreamin23 said:
Hey guys my bro has a 02 Chevy Xtreme Truck and I might be getting a MCS. I don't know a lot about cars so....would i beat him?
Yes, definitely!

You'd be:

• cooler
  • having way more fun
  • getting better gas mileage
  • able to blow his doors off on the twisties
  • approached by a lot more strangers in parking lots!
  • driving a better vehicle
  • wearing a bigger smile
  • getting smiles back from other people on the road
    ...and, oh, yeah...
  • able to park in places he wouldn't even dream of

·
Registered
6,596 Posts
Well...if he were my brother...and he bought a Chevy truck I would beat him.

But some families work these things out differently :p :D

·
Registered
947 Posts
A requirement to drive something like a Chevy Blazer Xtreme, is to have a mulett and a big fat gold chain.

The Xtreme is one of the TACKIEST and CHEAPO BUILT trucks ever made by the General.

No wonder dealers offer instant $10K rebates on those things.... No one wants them!

·
Registered
7 Posts
MINIdreamin23 said:
I raced one... his was an auto... he had me off the line, but he couldn't touch my 3rd gear

and this was with me being a moron and smoking the tyres in First gear all the way from launch to red line :rolleyes:

Mike

19%, Borla race, CAI, Short Throw, Yoko AVS100s

·
Motoring At Last!
49 Posts
MINIdreamin23 said:
Let's see how often he asks to drive your car, and vice-versa. :cool:

·
MotorCityMadman
3,793 Posts
But if you are getting a MINI to beat your bro's X-Treme, I think you're getting it for all the wrong reason. Singular.

·
MINI Geek
515 Posts
CooperS4us said:
A requirement to drive something like a Chevy Blazer Xtreme, is to have a mulett and a big fat gold chain.

The Xtreme is one of the TACKIEST and CHEAPO BUILT trucks ever made by the General.

No wonder dealers offer instant $10K rebates on those things.... No one wants them!
Well I do have to disagree since a 98 S-10 Xtreme is what I had before my MINI. Now the MINI is a much better ride in all aspects, but I do hold my truck dear to my heart. I had zero problems with it the entire time I owned it, and believe me, I tested it's limits :)

·
MotorCityMadman
3,793 Posts
steebo777 said:
Well I do have to disagree since a 98 S-10 Xtreme is what I had before my MINI. Now the MINI is a much better ride in all aspects, but I do hold my truck dear to my heart. I had zero problems with it the entire time I owned it, and believe me, I tested it's limits :)
So yours is the yellow one I see driving around all the time, eh?! Hahahaha... :D :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts