MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Called my MA yesterday to make a last minute change to my spec. He told me the order had already been sent to england. My orignal date was set for early October, but now the MA says it will be "much earlier" than that.

How exciting!! Anyone else from the US talked to their MA with their spec being sent to England for build already?

·
Registered
930 Posts
The specs for my mom's car were sent to England and we were given a production number, but no VIN number yet - scheduled for Week 34 (2nd week of August I believe). MINIUSA Owner's Lounge says "On Order".

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Production Number

Hey s2000,

Did the deal call you with the production number? Is it a Cooper S Conv?

that's pretty exciting if they're saying late august now! :)

·
Registered
930 Posts
MadisonMini said:
Hey s2000,

Did the deal call you with the production number? Is it a Cooper S Conv?

that's pretty exciting if they're saying late august now! :)

Yes, I have a printout from the dealer with the specs and production number! It's an MC cabrio and not the S model. My parents were not really interested in the S so they opted for the base car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
MC will be here 3 week of Sept.

Got production number and order has been locked for a cool blue MC with blue top and Dark blue leather.

Other cars, Nissian Pathfinder 99 and 91 Porsche Carrera 4

Good luck on yours

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm jealous

Dang, you got your production number already? My order is locked, but I don't have the production number yet. Should I keep bothering my dealer or assume he's going to call me when he gets that number?

---david

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
MadisonMini
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing