MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading the BMW car club mag and there is a meet for BMW and MINI at Harewood House near Leeds on the 13th July. They have a show and shine with other comps and prizes to be won put up by the local dealer Scotthall Leeds. I went to one of these with my Beamer last year and there is usually a load of Freebies up for grabs. If anyone Fancy's a ride out it would be good if we could get more Minis than Beamers up there surely that's a real possibility?;):red:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like my car will win all the prizes then and I will fill my boot with all the freebis.

Any way the wife and kids can go round the Family bits of Harewood house while I go chat with petrol heads

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
I was reading the BMW car club mag and there is a meet for BMW and MINI at Harewood House near Leeds on the 13th July. They have a show and shine with other comps and prizes to be won put up by the local dealer Scotthall Leeds. I went to one of these with my Beamer last year and there is usually a load of Freebies up for grabs. If anyone Fancy's a ride out it would be good if we could get more Minis than Beamers up there surely that's a real possibility?;):red:
Would come, but I've already signed up for Nicky's run. Still, if they aren't on the same day next year...;)

·
Registered
312 Posts
count me in :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts