MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Two MINI Family
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thursday it is! Meet at Torilla Factory, Elden Ave, Herndon VA between 6:30 pm and 7:00 pm. We'll order dinner at 7:00 pm. Good Mexican, reasonably priced and a DC Metro MINIs tradition!

I'm feeling in need of seeing some familiar MINI folk faces and its
been a while since we were all together. Also, some new people have
joined/are thinking about joining and we can all meet.

Anyone up for meeting for dinner at Tortilla Factory during the week
of August 2nd? (which is next week!) I was thinking maybe the
Wednesday or Thursday night of that week.

Shout out to me at [email protected]/or here/or any of my other
e mail addresses if you have them and I will warn the fine folks at
the Clubhouse that we are coming in.

Jen

·
Two MINI Family
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lets do this on Thursday night, August 5. Meet between 6:30 pm and 7:00 pm, order to eat at 7:00 pm. The restaurant is at:

(703) 471-1156 648 Elden St, Herndon, VA 20170

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Sorry cant make it Jen.. only nights i have off are Sunday and Monday nights.. so you guys Have fun, Eat well, and dont forget the TUMS

·
Ride The Dragon!
304 Posts
I'm gonna try and make it! I'm bringing my car to Tate MINI on Thursday for it's 10,000 mile servicing. As long as they don't keep it for an extra day (and no real reason that they should), I'll be there!

-Paul!

·
Two MINI Family
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Paul! said:
I'm gonna try and make it! I'm bringing my car to Tate MINI on Thursday for it's 10,000 mile servicing. As long as they don't keep it for an extra day (and no real reason that they should), I'll be there!

-Paul!
Great, and if they do end up keeping it feel free to come over in whatever you end up driving.

Jen

·
Ride The Dragon!
304 Posts
Jen said:
Great, and if they do end up keeping it feel free to come over in whatever you end up driving.

Jen
Huh... I guess I could go over in something other than a MINI, couldn't I? :eek: :D

-Paul!

·
Registered
384 Posts
I'm putting in my cyber order in advance - a #2 all rice no beans for me, and a #8 for Mike - enjoy all....yummy......we REALLY miss the Tortilla Factory :(

Cheers!

Donna :red: :p :red:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
6 Participants
MoonPie
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing