MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Smurfing Around
42,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tested the Meguiar's NXT wash, followed by the NXT wax on SMURFN and ScottyB's OBSESSION

Was thoroughly impressed, even better than other the waxes I have used :D :D

Attachments

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
:D :D

Looks great, even if I do say so myself ;) :p

Fab photos too :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
Looks awesome! I'm looking forward to trying out the NXT products when my Jet Black MCSC arrives in the next week or two. Any tips?
The 4 driving lamps look great too. They're the OEM lamps aren't they? Were they difficult to install? I'm trying to decide between getting 2 or 4 lamps and then choosing between the OEM, Hella and Minisport setups. Tough decision....

~steve

·
Smurfing Around
42,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cymrusteve said:
Looks awesome! I'm looking forward to trying out the NXT products when my Jet Black MCSC arrives in the next week or two. Any tips?
The 4 driving lamps look great too. They're the OEM lamps aren't they? Were they difficult to install? I'm trying to decide between getting 2 or 4 lamps and then choosing between the OEM, Hella and Minisport setups. Tough decision....

~steve
Tips - get the NXT. Make sure to avoid the black plastic bits. That's about the limit of my expertise ;) The MINI is the first car I have ever washed more than 2-3 times. Now 2 years old and gets washed weekly and waxed ~ 2 monthly :eek:

Yep they are the OEM lights. The dealer installed them, a bit of trimming was required underneath. Check out this thread ;)
http://www.mini2.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28762&highlight=driving+lights

1 - 8 of 8 Posts