MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
SCOOPED for LIFE!!!
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi one and all,

On Sunday 5th December from around 10am, Melbourne's finest new MINIs and their owners will be congregating at Sugarloaf Reservoir Park in Christmas Hills for our last gathering of 2004 - a BYO Breakfast BBQ.

If you'd like to join us, make your way to the Saddle Dam Picnic Area on the south side of the park (follow the park signs).

Bring along your picnic basket and cooking utensils. There are several gas BBQs available for free and plenty of tables and seats - undercover if needed.

Also, bring along a rubbish bag to take your rubbish home with you.

We plan to be there by 10am and spend about 2 hours, finishing up around 12pm or thereabouts.

For more information about Sugarloaf Reservoir Park, go here: http://www.parkweb.vic.gov.au/1park_display.cfm?park=191

If you'd like to know anything else, please PM me.

Cheers.......Geoff

·
Premium Member
2,490 Posts
Hi Geoff

Just wanted to thank you for the great job of organising the runs in Victoria. I am sure that others will echo the enjoyment we all receive from getting together with fellow MINI owners.

Look forward to seeing you and others on December 5th.

Chris :) :) :)

·
Boy who made the wolf cry
10,324 Posts
Ihvae the 2002 running, so I'm driving to Hoppers Crossing to meet Baker then crusing to Donny in the DS/DS!!

See you there!!

Todd

·
Premium Member
2,490 Posts
Hi All

I didn't manage to take many photos yesterday, but here's what I have.

Looking for a caption for the photo with Ozicozi and the mystery droppings. Any suggestions?

Merry Christmas
Chris :D :D :D

PS: Apologies for the self plug of XMINIX

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.