MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to wish everyone here a very happy and safe christmas period and new year.

My thanks also to those good people running this site, and to all it's contributors who have put a smile on my face.

Some of you are lucky enough to be driving your MINI Ones and MINI Coopers now, for the rest of us, our ONES, Coopers and Coopers "S"'s should be here this time next year.

Roll on 2002 !!!

Cheers and good health
;)

·
Loves MINI2
855 Posts
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year from one of the many anxiously waiting, on the list, soon to be MINI owners here in the good 'ol U S of A!!
:D

·
Addicted to Speed!!
4,865 Posts
Merry Christmas you lot! May all your presents be MINI ones (or coopers, or "S"s) :D :D

·
Registered
339 Posts
Happy Holidays Everyone. Let's all hope that the world is a much more peaceful place in 2002. I hope that santa brings all of you the MINI that you want!!

Tom

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Have very merry xmas I think Basil has said it all, could not have put it better myself except mybe last week but then i may have forgotten by morning.
Have a Good ONE.

ok or a cooper

·
Registered
26 Posts
Tom D said:
Happy Holidays Everyone. Let's all hope that the world is a much more peaceful place in 2002. I hope that santa brings all of you the MINI that you want!!

Tom
Well said. And all you current owners, take some time with the family this holiday. You know, pile'em all in the car and take them around to see the lights.

Skip

·
MINIstry of Fun
1,561 Posts
What a stroke of luck!

Someone has managed to get a photo of Santa (I'm sure it's the real one) driving a MINI to deliver it to some lucky child.

Check out www.mini.com.au:p

Seriously though, let's all hope for peace across this beautiful earth. Give Peace a chance.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Positive thread

Ahhhh........at last a nice comfy feet up in front of the fire kind of thread......just lovely.

:)

·
Registered
991 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone. I'm off to visit my parents over Christmas, so I won't be around until the new year.

Thanks again. This site rocks!

·
Test thread infiltrator
8,421 Posts
I thought Basil said he'd have a mini this time this year :p

Merry Christmas all...

Dom

·
Registered
71 Posts
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and have a Happy New Year full of MINI motoring.

What's everyone getting their MINI for Christmas?

Cheers from the Canadian East Coast

1 - 20 of 37 Posts