Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No Thank you.

Votes: 3 30.0%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
totalMINI punto com
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So what are the chances that the new cabrio will have new options for the soft top? I'd like to hear about any new options, of course. But in particular, it would be interesting to see BMW lend MINI cabrios the metallic soft top. This first came out with the BMW One series convertible released this year. Wouldn't that look stunning on a MINI as well.?
The description from their press release follows:
(regarding the top fabric)...the Moonlight Black version which is unique to the 1 Series Convertible. Interwoven with fine shiny metallic fibers, this distinctive top produces a shimmery metallic silver appearance in sunlight. The visual effect enhances the convertible's exciting range of nine colors which includes an exclusive hue: Cashmere Silver Metallic....

That would go great with the silver interior options for the dash and the seat fabric, etc. of the cabrio line. Heck, it seems like it would look good on any of the color schemes. - - - your thoughts?
Vote in the poll above and lets see what our MINI2 Community has to say.

·
Premium Member
1,068 Posts
Looks different - I will get one done next week and see what it looks like on the car, I wonder if other colour metallics are available ,I will contact the material manufacturer and see

·
totalMINI punto com
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump

Looks different - I will get one done next week and see what it looks like on the car, I wonder if other colour metallics are available ,I will contact the material manufacturer and see
Did you find out anything?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts