MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
The dealer estimates on that locator are based on the current status of the construction/remodel of the specific dealer. Unfortunately do to various circumstances liek weather, etc, some construction has been delayed. We cannot begin recieving cars until our stores are ready, so delayed construction means delayed delivery.

·
Registered
62 Posts
sdmidget said:
I understand that there may be delays - due to getting local approvals for construction, etc - but wouldn't the dealer know that??

My dealer rep did respond to my frustrated email - but only with the excuse that "we have some 200 names on our list - can't contact everybody"

Every hear of email address lists/mass emailings?? :( :( :mad:
Yes, in fact I have been sending them to some 540 email addresses. But some of the servers will not forward a BCC to that many people. I am trying to call all of our customers, but it takes two to three weeks to call 200 or so people. Personally, I keep telling customers to call me anytime, because teh ones that really want to know will find out quickly, while the curious ones will be more patient.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.