MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
RedUn's Manicurist ;-þ
16,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DO NOT EVER BALL IT UP AND CHOMP ON IT

DO NOT EVER NUKE IT

That was weird :confused: I mean I'd heard they don't mix...

all I did was stick my plastic jar of peanut butter in to nuke it bc the bottom was all hard(been refrigerated) and as soon as I hit start the sparks began to pop and fly! wtf?

So I hit stop, pull it out, and I see there's just a teeeeeeeeny bit of foil still around the rim(you know the foil they put on to keep it from being tampered with/and fresh

scared the shalt outta me! Had a really bad smell

and yes, i scooped out the rest of the pb and nuked it on the bread anyway :D

2 things I now know about foil

·
Mini Mod
9,227 Posts
MoonPie said:

DO NOT EVER NUKE IT

all I did was stick my plastic jar of peanut butter in to nuke it bc the bottom was all hard(been refrigerated) and as soon as I hit start the sparks began to pop and fly! wtf?

So I hit stop, pull it out, and I see there's just a teeeeeeeeny bit of foil still around the rim(you know the foil they put on to keep it from being tampered with/and fresh

Don't poke it in an electrical outlet and don't use it for a temporary fuse either.

But if you want to make spit balls that really hurt.....it's excellent :p :D

·
Silly Moo !
12,442 Posts
i will never forget once the other half, he was cleaning the battery terminals on his old mini and guess what the dim wit done it with ? ? ? ?

WIRE WOOL !!!!!!

PMSL

Poof it went up in a puff of smoke and set alight !!!!

i PMSL so much ...........

(no really i did)

:D :D

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
Dont put a bottle of Dr Peppers on a camp fire!! It explodes!!!!!!!!!!

Crunchy Peanut Butter on toast, mmmmmmm :D

·
Silly Moo !
12,442 Posts
Dont put your toungue on battery terminals either, it hurts ! :rolleyes:

NOT CAR ONES !!!! :eek:

your average household batterys LOL :D

·
RedUn's Manicurist ;-þ
16,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i dont' nuke everything Martin, c'mere, lemme borrow your tongue, I'll show ya :p :D

omg yes! when I was a girl my bro and step bros made me test batteries with my tongue, ouch sebby! ZAP!

?Obe, what makes good spitballs? foil? lmao!

·
Sham's apprentice
721 Posts
:eek: :rolleyes: :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek: :D

MoonPie said:

DO NOT EVER NUKE IT

·
MINI defector
13,698 Posts
Thanks heavens you've showed up Jonny. I was getting worried that MP had nuked you too :p :D :D

·
Totalled
7,388 Posts
MoonPie said:

DO NOT EVER NUKE IT

Did the same thing with some gold leaf plates (I didn't know it was real gold) that didn't belong to me. Very pretty spakles they made though ;)

·
Sham's apprentice
721 Posts
Martin L said:
Thanks heavens you've showed up Jonny. I was getting worried that MP had nuked you too :p :D :D
1) I have to keep up with what MP is doing somehow. These threads seem to be the best method :mad:

2) Every once in a while I must venture away from the girlie threads that I've been hiding out in :eek: :p

3) She does not need to nuke me - She can get rid of me simply by serving up her latest rendition of "Tuna Surprise" :eek: :( :D

Must run now!!!

·
MINI2 No.1
42,467 Posts
MINIMiller said:
Must run now!!!
I would!

:eek:

Anyone tested toy train tracks or Scalextric tracks with their tongue? Or licked your finger and pressed the tracks "just to see if it's working"?

Most stupid electrical thing I did in recent years....

Electric guitar in hand, holding strings, plugged into amp. Old tv, broken on/off switch, wanted to switch it off..... I know, I'll use a screwdriver. I think I completed the circuit. It hurt.

·
Silly Moo !
12,442 Posts
Paul Mullett said:
I would!

:eek:

Anyone tested toy train tracks or Scalextric tracks with their tongue? Or licked your finger and pressed the tracks "just to see if it's working"?

Most stupid electrical thing I did in recent years....

Electric guitar in hand, holding strings, plugged into amp. Old tv, broken on/off switch, wanted to switch it off..... I know, I'll use a screwdriver. I think I completed the circuit. It hurt.

OWWWW !!! bet that hurt :eek:

by the way kids, if your looking dont try any of these at home ! ;)

:D

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
About this Discussion
54 Replies
23 Participants
MoonPie
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing