MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 291 Posts

·
can i go home yet
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
whatever happened to the monthly runs? Any chance of an early Dec one - now I know Arnold and Mr Pink cant come along any more but Shams, Maxim, ButtonIt any others up for it?

Edit: Maxim has offered to do the Cherwell route, MartinL knows the route starting at the hotel just up from Northolt (sorry dont remember name).

Edit2: We will now be doing the Cherwell Valley route which Maxim will be leading, there is a good chance that several SCNM members will also be joining us.

Start: 10am at Cherwell Valley Services, Jn 10 M40, run is 65-70 miles and will be followed by pub lunch at a suitable venue :). Please try to arrive early as we will be setting off close to start time to avoid to much sitting around in carparks to keep S of S&M happy

list so far

Rick - lunch
Holder - lunch +1
Intrepid - lunch
Maxim - lunch
Hickster - lunch
Nathy03 - lunch?
Poppet
S&M featuring Superbee - lunch + M
Scooby212 - wonder why ;) ;) - lunch
DavisLove3rd
Goonery - lunch + 1
Smiffy (possible) + lunch
Notts04ChilliMini - lunch?
Harpo - lunch?
Shamster :D MMM founder and all round wig wearer

·
can i go home yet
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just fancy a nice blast in crisp weather, there used to be set runs but I dont know the area round that way

·
can i go home yet
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i know he was thinking of - didnt realise he had :)

Does anyone know the routes we used to do - its not my patch so I wouldnt have a clue

·
MINI defector
13,698 Posts
Just make sure you lot don't go buzzing up and down where I live :mad: :mad: :p

I guess I could ride shotgun with somebody and direct :rolleyes:

·
Gutter Princess
3,464 Posts
Martin L said:
Just make sure you lot don't go buzzing up and down where I live :mad: :mad: :p

I guess I could ride shotgun with somebody and direct :rolleyes:
I'm keen :) Martin you can ride shotgun with me - don't forget your knob! ;) :p

·
nurburgring here we come
715 Posts
i did a maniacs run starting from cherwell valley services arround the surrounding areas...il re do the route if there is any intrest... :D :D

·
almost 59k
5,117 Posts
MAXIM said:
i did a maniacs run starting from cherwell valley services arround the surrounding areas...il re do the route if there is any intrest... :D :D
if u go from cherwell valley services let me know. I will see if any of the SCNM are interested in joining MMM. quite a few us live on the further reaches of the SCNM..

·
In exile, down SOUTH!
13,201 Posts
scooperman_uk said:
if u go from cherwell valley services let me know. I will see if any of the SCNM are interested in joining MMM. quite a few us live on the further reaches of the SCNM..
Max would be interested in MMM runs I think - they are kind of too spirited for me, so it should be fine for him :rolleyes:

Kind of busy this side of Christmas though - got my own run to prepare!

DK :D :apple:

·
nurburgring here we come
715 Posts
Rick said:
second sunday in Dec?

yeah ok with me are you going to start a new thread..??
run will start cherwell services. do about 80 miles stop at a pub very close to the m40 for lunch...

·
can i go home yet
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lets see if it ok with peeps and if the interest is still there, if so feel free to open a new thread as i wont be around today - cheers Darren

1 - 20 of 291 Posts