MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 483 Posts

·
can i go home yet
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Shamster has offered to lead the Maniacs for their January run.

The run would start at the usual place, the Master Brewer (A40 just north of Northolt), and take in the ford at Iver cut across round the back of Gerrards Cross, up towards Beaconsfield cut across to Burnham Beeches and cut across towards the end of the old Chilterns route but we'd be doing it back to front this time.

All always with Maniacs runs please note that the run is a little more spirited than the usual Mini2 runs.

I also hope to find a suitable pub where we can stop for lunch around 12.30-1ish depending on the route, fortunately this particular route is peppered with loads in my guide :)

Should you be interested in coming please express your interest including numbers in your car should you intend to stop for the pub lunch.

If anyone is thinking of a Saturday social also please express interest

current possibles are:

Shamster - lunch
Rick - lunch
DK - lunch
Max - lunch
Speeeeeed - lunch
Goonery - lunch
Hickster - lunch
SoggyCornflakes + Miss Soggy + Sogglett - lunch x 3
Rakey - from 'oop North' - lunch
MickPad
Maxim - lunch
Martin L (with his Roxy and several litres of oil) - lunch
S&M - lunch x 2
Ginger - lunch
MiniBoyBlue - lunch
MiniShel - lunch (Hickster co-pilot)
MadBrummie - lunch
Poppett - lunch?

maybe we could persuade a certain Roxy driver to come along and waste 5 litres of oil... (seems to have been persuaded)

EDIT: In case your wondering this is a proper Mini run with great driving and scenery on some excellent country roads. The Maniacs have been around a while and some of the older members are a little eccentric as can be seen below :D Newcomers also especially welcomed. Normal activity will doubtless return to this thread in due course

Pub lunch will be at;

Horns, Crazies Hill, Berkshire (From A4, take Warren Row Road at Cockpole Green signpost just E of Knowl Hill, then past Warren Row follow Crazies Hill signposts)

·
Don Vito
17,160 Posts
shamster said:
Speeds place it is then! :p
:eek:.. STAND DOWN.... :mad:

I am banned from having mates round :(.... been sleeping in the garage for weeks now :eek:

could try at your Bro's place :D.. or how about MartinL's?? he still owes US a dinner :mad:....

;)

·
In exile, down SOUTH!
13,201 Posts
Can't be at mine, as I only have 2 chairs and a loaner 2.5 seater sofabed, after that, it is standing room only! :rolleyes:

I may bring grub and drink along though if it is going to be at someone's house/flat/whatever :)

DK ;) :apple:

·
can i go home yet
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ahh, typical Maniacs run, 99% banter :) Social was just to test the waters, I wont be attending any socials until Feb

Reckon we should get Max to bring a delegation from SCNM though....

·
In exile, down SOUTH!
13,201 Posts
Rick said:
ahh, typical Maniacs run, 99% banter :) Social was just to test the waters, I wont be attending any socials until Feb

Reckon we should get Max to bring a delegation from SCNM though....
Three of us are here already:

Max and I, and Loz :)

Waiting for Harpo, Trainman, minicabrio-uk and Stephen Wong to show up, may put a link in the SCNM thread later :)

DK ;) :apple:

1 - 20 of 483 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.