MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
SoggyCornFlakes said:
ooooo goodie - put me down as a definite possible maybe if I'm free I might make it not washing my hair that day possiblity of turning up ................. would love to make it. If I do I'll have a Sogglet with me, bu he's a vet of the MMMs now ....... might have a Miss Sogglet with me too :confused:

I'm saying maybe, and probably have one or maybe two of the kids with me if I do :)
Is that a definate maybe then? ;)

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Rakey said:
the minute his two northern Gods say they might come he gets all excited and can't shut up:rolleyes:

its just like it is another Christmas:rolleyes:
Bet he's phoned Jags to tell her about the prophets (or even profits) M&M might be coming to bless him in the new year :D :D

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Rick said:
Should you be interested in coming please express your interest including numbers in your car should you intend to stop for the pub lunch.
Annie would like to stop for lunch so he'll be pleased to start the run on the Thursday in order to get to the pub for 12.30 :D :D

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Rakey said:
It'll be a goodbye run more likely, the new MINI is due on 28th;)

actually, hmmm, I might need to miss it to keep the miles off her:eek:
Bit of a lost cause Rakinder.....................trying to keep the miles off Battleship Gallicticar like asking Arnold not to get excited for 5 minutes :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.