MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
That’s right! We will ship any in stock MINI to anywhere in the continental U.S. for only $500. Why wait months when you could have your new MINI within weeks. Hatchback or convertible the price is MSRP with no added on extras. We currently have 8 Cooper Convertibles in stock with more on the way. To see our current inventory visit us at www.miniofthehamptons.com or call and we will gladly let you know our availability.

If you would like to order your own personalized MINI hatchback or convertible we can have it here in approximately 8 weeks. At MINI of the Hamptons we look forward to helping you get exactly the MINI of your dreams.

Call or email us today!
(888) 871-5599

[email protected]

·
Registered
401 Posts
ha

You all always have a lot of Mini's in Stock, how is it that no other dealer does and you guys do? Where the heck is Mini of the hamptons? Must be to cold there for a convertible!

Howard

·
I can't spell
2,856 Posts
howardpm said:
You all always have a lot of Mini's in Stock, how is it that no other dealer does and you guys do? Where the heck is Mini of the hamptons? Must be to cold there for a convertible!

Howard
It's on Long Island in NY. And as of the last few days it is kind of cold for a convertible. I haven't had my top down since Thursday.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
howardpm said:

Howard
During the summer we are usually sold out. Things tend to slow down here during the winter so we have some extra cars.

·
Registered
86 Posts
When you first opened your MINI shop was your allocation based on your BWM sales? I've got some friends on Shelter Island....if I send then over to you will I get a bird dog?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
too cool blue! said:
When you first opened your MINI shop was your allocation based on your BWM sales? I've got some friends on Shelter Island....if I send then over to you will I get a bird dog?
All dealer had the same allocation when we opened in 2002. Send you friends in. We can try to work something out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts