MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
XR3i / JCW MCS
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm interested to know if anyone has had official MINI accessories replaced or fixed under the Cherished Warranty.

My aux volt gauge has failed and the stealer say it's not covered :(

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
accessories have a 2 year warranty I believe, and should be covered if fitted by a dealer, all you need is the receipt.

Under cherished I'd guess it should be covered if it was on the car when you got it

·
XR3i / JCW MCS
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats what I thought, the gauges were on the car when purchased, and I thought that cherished covered the car for 12 months from time of sale, everything except consumables.

The servicing dealer say no dealer fitted options are covered at all, now this worries me as the car is loaded, jcw tuning kit, aerokit, reversing sensors, aux gauges, spots. Other words a large chunk of the car is not covered at all despite paying for cherished used car.

Spoke to the sales man and the dealer who sold me the car tonight and he seem genuinely concerned about developments and is going to report back in the morning

·
Registered
22,101 Posts
I was told it was a year but yes they are covered - I have he full rear cover for when the seats are down. It's about £110 and one of the window suckers fell off - and they replaced the complete thing under warranty.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts