MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
MINI2 Wannabie
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had these pics posted in the Mini & The Media Forum for ages now and nobody seemed interested so i've CCd them here to see what you think. Most of us know about the GTA versions of Minis, but GT3 Concept and GT4 both have new Minis confirmed (The first PS2 game to have them, IMHO), and I thought I'd post up pics I've managed to find of them appearing in screenshots...

Yellow Cooper S - Half way down Page. Nice Bamboo Setting!

Last 3 pics, ice racing old Mini Cooper. Really good pics.

Silver Cooper S Actual In Game Pic - Taken at E3
Notice how this model has an aerial, where the yellow one above doesn't? Must be updated.

Here and Here are pics of the old Mini taken with GT4s new Photo Mode.

The Silver Cooper S Harassing a Ford Ka, But with no rear wing! Will the cars be specable, or is this an incomplete model? Hmm...

This one is great. Amazing how perspective makes the New black S look like a monster behind the old Cooper.

And finally, a blue new cooper down a dark alley - Its a Mini adventure!

This page is for GT Concept (Already Released). There are 6 pics here (at the bottom) of a Chili Red Cooper S racing a Golf, and 2 on the next page.

This is just from GTC & GT4 so If you have any more pics or links, feel free to post them here.
Loosemoose

·
MINI2 Wannabie
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Release Date

I heard early next year as the release date as well, its really strange the way they keep putting the date back and removing features, instead of adding them :confused:. Its going to be fantastic, whenever it manages to be released.
Loosemoose

·
Now with S power!
23,915 Posts
it was supposed to come out earlier this year but just don't think they have finished it yet. i heard december but since heard its back to next year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts