MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the "gay" thread, I figured it was appropriate to ask about my personal dilema. First off, although I am a male, after reading how lesbians feel about women, I realized that I am a lesbian...I feel the same way! I'm also a buddhist who was born into a jewish family (jewboo).

Is it OK for me to buy ( and drive) a MINI, especially an "S"???

·
Registered
632 Posts
sure

kshapiro said:
After the "gay" thread, I figured it was appropriate to ask about my personal dilema. First off, although I am a male, after reading how lesbians feel about women, I realized that I am a lesbian...I feel the same way! I'm also a buddhist who was born into a jewish family (jewboo).

Yes, Ken - you pass the test and fit the template admirably!

Of course it`s okay!

Just as long as you`re otherwise quite normal, mind!?

:) ;)

·
Registered
339 Posts
LOL

Repeat after me, "there is no substitute for horse power, there is no substitute for horse power...." If you can now repeat those words, you are qualified to purchase an "S", irregardless of your sexual, religious, or other preferences. Isn't it great to live in a free world???

Tom, still laughing.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
kshapiro said:

The other thread on this subject has been deleted. Call me a prude, but does this issue realy warrant debate here.

These subjects will just to continue to offend certain groups, much in the same way as MINI v mini threads do.

It serves little purpose here.

I don;t care whether people are gay, black, white, pink, or anything else. All these groups are going to drive MINI's so why not simply except it, chill out, and move on.

Thanks

PS. Have a read here: http://www.mini2.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3513

·
Registered
261 Posts
Re: Re: MINI As A Car For Male Lesbian JewBoos ?

Basil said:

The other thread on this subject has been deleted. Call me a prude, but does this issue realy warrant debate here.

These subjects will just to continue to offend certain groups, much in the same way as MINI v mini threads do.

It serves little purpose here.

I don;t care whether people are gay, black, white, pink, or anything else. All these groups are going to drive MINI's so why not simply except it, chill out, and move on.

Thanks

PS. Have a read here: http://www.mini2.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3513
We could always start talking about the Civic type R?!

·
Addicted to Speed!!
4,865 Posts
kshapiro said:

You should take this topic to the Jerry Springer Show! ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts