MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
puckstopper
4,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MINI is scheduled to have a press conference at 10:50am on Tuesday Jan 8 at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. So, MINI insiders and dealers who occasionally post here, can we expect US pricing to finally be revealed at this time, or will they make us wait longer still?

-Ricardo

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
MGB Boy said:
MINI is scheduled to have a press conference at 10:50am on Tuesday Jan 8 at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. So, MINI insiders and dealers who occasionally post here, can we expect US pricing to finally be revealed at this time, or will they make us wait longer still?

-Ricardo
And will any "problems" be raised ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think I did pretty good! Through American's website I got round trip Omaha, Nebraska <-> Detroit (via St. Louis) for $172. That's leaving Saturday and returning Sunday.

So I'll be there... taking plenty of pictures!

·
Registered
62 Posts
From what I have been told, the pricing is to be announced at that show, don't know which day though.

·
Moderator & Sponsor
3,758 Posts
Apparently they've taken the cobwebs off of the Ford Excursion/MINI Cooper double decker busses :) last seen at the US Grand Prix and now they are cruising around the North American International Auto Show in Detroit.

Have a look:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
BruceK said:
Apparently they've taken the cobwebs off of the Ford Excursion/MINI Cooper double decker busses :) last seen at the US Grand Prix and now they are cruising around the North American International Auto Show in Detroit.

Have a look:
The pups will need to be drowned at birth with that bitch for a mother:D

·
Moderator & Sponsor
3,758 Posts
rich said:

The pups will need to be drowned at birth with that bitch for a mother:D
So, you are not fond of it, I gather? :rolleyes:

I was looking at how far the wheels are sitting up into the wheel wells. They've really cinched that MINI down, haven't they? :)

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
He's just a gigolo!

BruceK said:

So, you are not fond of it, I gather? :rolleyes:

I was looking at how far the wheels are sitting up into the wheel wells. They've really cinched that MINI down, haven't they? :)
No Bruce you've got it wrong... The picture is a snapshot of a vertically dynamic mating scenario. (Hence my original slightly obtuse comment.) - The (male) MINI's suspension is captured here at the end of it's downward travel.

What he sees in that big Excursion mama I don't know. She's a whale:D

·
Loves MINI2
855 Posts
I will be there on Friday the 18th.
I will post my pics as soon as I get back. If anyone is there on Friday, I will be the girl (I am 25 so I don't know if I can considered a girl anymore) from Florida with about 10 layers of clothing on. So if you see me I would enjoy meeting a fellow mini2.com'er!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts