MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Has anyone out there in the UK dare buy a bra or is thinking of buying one? I mean the vinyl one not the clear bra. Yes yes I know they look totally naff but I was thinking on real bad spells of weather with the gritters looming of buying one. Just not sure if they are any good. I see Moss are selling them at around £99. What are everyones thoughts on one of these?. Ive heard that grit could possibly get behind the viny and scratch the paintwork is this true?. I'm just worried about the howls of laughter on the office car park lol

Cheers

·
kgouin
481 Posts
I had originally planned on getting a bra for my MINI for the winter to protect it from the elements but then I learned that when you take the bra off there will be scratches and dings from stuff getting underneath it. I decided to just take my chances without the bra. I should have bought the invisible bra when I bought it. My next MINI will have it though!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.