MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey whats up fellow HK Mini enthusiasts,
my brother just sent me this from the newspaper today, its an article on Mini Brothers hahaha...nothing much just here to share, maybe theyre on the board too

im really feeling the EB Cooper even tho EB got "cooperized" hahah now i want a EB Cooper (impulsive thinkin haha not too serious) instead of the BEP MCS

later fellow HK Mini-er

P.S anyone know any spots in Hk to get the hamman lip or other accessories ??? i'll be back during the holiday
thanks

·
The One
107 Posts
tai10 said:
hey whats up fellow HK Mini enthusiasts,
my brother just sent me this from the newspaper today, its an article on Mini Brothers hahaha...nothing much just here to share, maybe theyre on the board too

im really feeling the EB Cooper even tho EB got "cooperized" hahah now i want a EB Cooper (impulsive thinkin haha not too serious) instead of the BEP MCS

later fellow HK Mini-er

P.S anyone know any spots in Hk to get the hamman lip or other accessories ??? i'll be back during the holiday
thanks

Hi all.

Could anyone tell me what front lower lip the blue Cooper (non S) has? It looks great!

And where can I get one? Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.