MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pics of the real car are coming soon!

Keep your eyes peeled, im told it looks very nice.

Mark

:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
There is some company that that will be doing the conversion on MINI's. I think its called BESPOKE cars or something like that, Monsta did this tread a few weeks ago :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Bespoke it is.........

It is Bespoke who are doing the conversions, but the smart money wouldn't buy one, I have a sneaky feeling that cutting the roof off your Mini might just void your warranty. You'll lose all the rigidity in the chassis as well, which would be a shame seeing as they're such tight cars too.

Mitch

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Smiffy

Hey up chappers, i know the thread is knocking about, just thought i would post somthing to keep people informed thats all. :):)

Mark

·
MINI2 No.1
42,467 Posts
I got a phonecall today from Bespoke (better late than never)...

They will have photographs on their site next week, and the car should be ready next week also.

I am hoping to arrange a test drive and photosession in the next couple of weeks.

:)

·
Registered
105 Posts
If the MINI is to be head honcho in this 'hotly' contested group of cars, then a convertable would be a good idea for BMW to market. What with the 206 cabriolet and the forthcoming KA convertable (which with the wide body/arch'e looks superb) they may be in for a hard time.

·
MINI2 No.1
42,467 Posts
Have no fear, I know that they have made at least one prototype convertable (2 seater roadster actually) and that MINI have been looking into the viability of such a project financially...

I hope they make it, I'm sure we'll see one by 2004 at the latest.

:)

·
BarWeetGarNarWeetNinnyBon
2,598 Posts
According to the Bespoke Website, you can own their Mini convertable from 10th Feb 2002

·
Bring the noise
2,441 Posts
10th of Feb uh ? Well if I can hide it for a few days would make a lovely valentines gift ! Wouldn't be surprised if it was returned with a bootfull of my stuff !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts