MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of all member in car the matic i like it very much, it small look so lovely, all my collection mini car: da ga cua sat, da ga campuchia, da ga thomo, da ga online

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 3-door model is associated with the image of the legendary band The Beetles in the 1960s. Mini Cooper upgraded the LCI version to Vietnam in December 2018. Exterior upgraded version changed the lamp design. The characteristic round headlamps help the MINI's head look stronger. Headlights use new light technology for low beam but increased brightness. Xem trưc tiep da ga Thomo Even more impressive, the large ring that surrounds the entire contour of the headlights is the LED daytime running lights and turn signals, different from previous lamp designs. choidaga The rear lights also create surprises when arranging strips of light in the British flag pattern. In terms of performance, the 3-door Mini Cooper still uses the 1.5-liter engine in the regular version and the 2.0-liter version in the S version but upgraded with TwinPower Turbo, electronic controller, oil supply unit, air inlet, making kit Cool and exhaust system is still in use. New 7-speed Steptronic dual-clutch transmission.

·
Registered
715 Posts
I'm guessing you're doing quite well in Vietnam as new cars aren't cheap.

Tôi đoán bạn đang làm khá tốt ở Việt Nam vì xe mới không rẻ.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts