MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can MINI Cherished Cars be purchased using the same finance options as new cars. i.e. MINI Select?

Sorry if this is an obvious question :(

·
Registered
79 Posts
well i got an cherised car from my dealer. It had been used as a demo car for a few months and then someone bought it but returned it within a month (obviously mad!!!!) and i bought it. It had 5000 miles on it and i an on a finance deal, dont know exactly which one it is but its with black horse and through the dealer.
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
79 Posts
yeah i used my old car, a saxo, as deposit, got £1400, and am paying monthly over 4 years and then paying a ballloon at the end.
So the rest is on finance.

·
A mini is a way of life.
2,643 Posts
supa-dupa-cooper said:
Can MINI Cherished Cars be purchased using the same finance options as new cars. i.e. MINI Select?

Sorry if this is an obvious question :(
yes mate ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
silver mini, wot saxo did u have and how old woz it etc....cos i'm lookin to part-exchange mine as part of a deal for a mini?

·
A mini is a way of life.
2,643 Posts
if you want to pm me with your car details.........make, year,mileage. i will tell you what it worth. this will give you an idea how much you will get.
regards
aston

·
Registered
21,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for your help guys - very quick off the mark! (i emailed MINI with the same question but as yet - no reply :rolleyes: )

i dont have a car to part ex - in fact ive got to pass my test first! :D

i may not even end up with a MINI as a car :mad: but in the near future (within the next year) its a dead cert :D

im off to convince everyone its a good idea to get one now :D :D :D

thanks again

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
4 Participants
supa-dupa-cooper
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing