MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can MINI Cherished Cars be purchased using the same finance options as new cars. i.e. MINI Select?

Sorry if this is an obvious question :(

·
Registered
79 Posts
well i got an cherised car from my dealer. It had been used as a demo car for a few months and then someone bought it but returned it within a month (obviously mad!!!!) and i bought it. It had 5000 miles on it and i an on a finance deal, dont know exactly which one it is but its with black horse and through the dealer.
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
79 Posts
yeah i used my old car, a saxo, as deposit, got £1400, and am paying monthly over 4 years and then paying a ballloon at the end.
So the rest is on finance.

·
A mini is a way of life.
2,643 Posts
supa-dupa-cooper said:
Can MINI Cherished Cars be purchased using the same finance options as new cars. i.e. MINI Select?

Sorry if this is an obvious question :(
yes mate ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
silver mini, wot saxo did u have and how old woz it etc....cos i'm lookin to part-exchange mine as part of a deal for a mini?

·
A mini is a way of life.
2,643 Posts
if you want to pm me with your car details.........make, year,mileage. i will tell you what it worth. this will give you an idea how much you will get.
regards
aston

·
Registered
21,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for your help guys - very quick off the mark! (i emailed MINI with the same question but as yet - no reply :rolleyes: )

i dont have a car to part ex - in fact ive got to pass my test first! :D

i may not even end up with a MINI as a car :mad: but in the near future (within the next year) its a dead cert :D

im off to convince everyone its a good idea to get one now :D :D :D

thanks again

1 - 9 of 9 Posts