MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a Mini Christmas Card from my local dealer :D

I'll only post the front page as i'm sure your'll all be getting them and don't want to spoil the surprise, very cool big card with four pages of christmas ideas for you and your Mini :D

Plus 10p of producing ever card goes to Whizz-Kidz, which is nice.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Mini Me GB said:
Just got a Mini Christmas Card from my local dealer :D

I'll only post the front page as i'm sure your'll all be getting them and don't want to spoil the surprise, very cool big card with four pages of christmas ideas for you and your Mini :D

Plus 10p of producing ever card goes to Whizz-Kidz, which is nice.

Hope my Mini comes in when we are thinking it will, Dec. 23-4. Maybe we will get the card also since we haven't 'officially' purchased yet.

kws
:D
:red:

·
Registered
668 Posts
Mini Me GB said:
i'm sure your'll all be getting them
I'm beginning to feel left out. The only card we ever got from a dealer was in 2001, the month after we ordered our MCS, even though we've bought a new MINI every year since then.

·
Registered
155 Posts
No card for me!

All I got from my dealer was a postcard with the salespeople on the front! NO way is it as cool as the card you display.
Ken

·
Benny the Yellow Cab
347 Posts
gokartride said:
Nice card! That dude has the top down in the snow!!! :eek: :D
I believe it's required as part of the contract... ;)

If anyone in UK - it would appear that this is a UK item only - would be able to send one to me for my collection I'd be most appreciative - and glad to pay costs.

Peter..in Denver

·
I can't spell
2,856 Posts
I've heard from others in the NY area that they got a stack of MINI holiday cards from their dealers (blank to fill out and send). But I didn't get an xmas card from my dealer as of yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts