MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, anyone knows if there is an active Mini owners club in Singapore? I am seeing quite a following of Minis on the roads recently and maybe it would be nice to form a club if there is none so far. Anyone?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Bear2bear said:
Hi, anyone knows if there is an active Mini owners club in Singapore? I am seeing quite a following of Minis on the roads recently and maybe it would be nice to form a club if there is none so far. Anyone?
Hi Bear2bear,

To what i understand from this site is that there is already an active gathering every 2nd sunday at kallang for Mini owners(all the active memebers correct me if I am wrong..:) )
One of the reason I love to be a mini owner is the fantastic community and people we can meet and talk on the same passions of out Minis...:D

Cheers...

Rgs

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ilovepanerai said:
Hi Bear2bear,

To what i understand from this site is that there is already an active gathering every 2nd sunday at kallang for Mini owners(all the active memebers correct me if I am wrong..:) )
One of the reason I love to be a mini owner is the fantastic community and people we can meet and talk on the same passions of out Minis...:D

Cheers...

Rgs
Oh I see.....was hoping for a website or something....guess I'll have to head around the kallang area then to check it out. Thanks.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Bear2bear said:
Oh I see.....was hoping for a website or something....guess I'll have to head around the kallang area then to check it out. Thanks.
Yes! Come on down! Mini Enthusiasts Club (Singapore) meetups are every 2nd and last Sunday of the month from about 5 p.m. onwards at the carpark next to Kallang KFC. If it's raining, head into KFC and look for a group of loud people wearing mini tees :p .

:red: :green: :eb: :indi: :yellow: :silk: :silver: :dark: :black: :gold: :velvet: :vrblack:

·
Registered
11 Posts
hi
i'm a new mini cooper s owner and i'm really loving my car! it's electric blue with white roof and white rims :eb: so a big hello to all my fellow blues out there! :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
mini blue said:
hi
i'm a new mini cooper s owner and i'm really loving my car! it's electric blue with white roof and white rims :eb: so a big hello to all my fellow blues out there! :)
Hi Mini blue,

Congrats on your new EB/WHT Cooper S....really cool...it just got delivered to you ?
I am still waiting for mine to arrive in late May/June.....:) ... the wait as advise by all fellow MINI2 forumers is KILLING ME...:( very slowly but surely...:D ..
Keep a look out on this site, all the great infos here will definately make Mini owners learn and appreciate thier Mini even deeper....:D

Cheers...
Have great riding experience...

·
Registered
11 Posts
ilovepanerai said:
Hi Mini blue,

Congrats on your new EB/WHT Cooper S....really cool...it just got delivered to you ?
I am still waiting for mine to arrive in late May/June.....:) ... the wait as advise by all fellow MINI2 forumers is KILLING ME...:( very slowly but surely...:D ..
Keep a look out on this site, all the great infos here will definately make Mini owners learn and appreciate thier Mini even deeper....:D

Cheers...
Have great riding experience...

·
Registered
11 Posts
hi ilovepanerai
yup i just got it a wk ago and like u, it seemed like i was waiting FOREVER for it to come! in fact i don't think i've ever waited so long for anything! but like they say, the longer the wait, the sweeter it'll be when it finally comes. :cool: besides your new car will have added features which the test-drive car doesn't have which was a pleasant surprise for me! :)

what model & colour is yours? :eb:

·
Registered
65 Posts
mini blue said:
hi ilovepanerai
yup i just got it a wk ago and like u, it seemed like i was waiting FOREVER for it to come! in fact i don't think i've ever waited so long for anything! but like they say, the longer the wait, the sweeter it'll be when it finally comes. :cool: besides your new car will have added features which the test-drive car doesn't have which was a pleasant surprise for me! :)

what model & colour is yours? :eb:
Halo Mini Blue,

I 100% with you on the "Longer you wait, the sweeter it will be the when it arrives"
However I really looking forward ANXIOUSLY for my Pepper White Cooper S to arrive...:)
When did you place your order and how long it took you to have the arrival?
You mention that the new car will have added features comparing from the test drive car?? I thinking definately will not happen in my case as the test drive car that I tested is a JCW...:eek: ,really fast n powerful car!!!

Counting down.....60 days...59 1/2 days... 59 days......:(

Have a great week end...cheers...

·
Registered
1 Posts
trek said:
Yes! Come on down! Mini Enthusiasts Club (Singapore) meetups are every 2nd and last Sunday of the month from about 5 p.m. onwards at the carpark next to Kallang KFC. If it's raining, head into KFC and look for a group of loud people wearing mini tees :p .

:red: :green: :eb: :indi: :yellow: :silk: :silver: :dark: :black: :gold: :velvet: :vrblack:
Hi,

I had a chat with some BMW owners and they reckon that the MINI club meets at the same time as the BMW SG Club? Is that right? If so, it'll be on the last Sunday of the month, not 2nd last.

Cheers!

·
Registered
88 Posts
MINIMIZED said:
Hi,

I had a chat with some BMW owners and they reckon that the MINI club meets at the same time as the BMW SG Club? Is that right? If so, it'll be on the last Sunday of the month, not 2nd last.

Cheers!
Like I said, the Mini Enthusiasts Club meets every 2nd and last Sunday of the month i.e. twice a month. And no, we do not meet at the same time as the BMW SG Club ;). You should ask a Mini owner, not a BMW owner :p

·
Registered
11 Posts
ilovepanerai said:
Halo Mini Blue,

I 100% with you on the "Longer you wait, the sweeter it will be the when it arrives"
However I really looking forward ANXIOUSLY for my Pepper White Cooper S to arrive...:)
When did you place your order and how long it took you to have the arrival?
You mention that the new car will have added features comparing from the test drive car?? I thinking definately will not happen in my case as the test drive car that I tested is a JCW...:eek: ,really fast n powerful car!!!

Counting down.....60 days...59 1/2 days... 59 days......:(

Have a great week end...cheers...

·
Registered
11 Posts
hi i love panerai
i ordered my car in early dec 03 and got it in mid-mar 04. when did u order yours? i test drove the works too and after that i felt so tempted to modify my car but the mini guy (danny) advised me to drive the s first cos after that still can works the car. plus adding the works is another $11k! :eek:

oh new gadgets will be the multi-functional steering wheel (like the bmw) plus u get an on-board computer which shows u the speed (on the rev counter), etc so u don't have to shift your head to the left to see how fast you're going. :p

btw, would u know how many members r there in the mini club? :eb:

·
Registered
65 Posts
mini blue said:
hi i love panerai
i ordered my car in early dec 03 and got it in mid-mar 04. when did u order yours? i test drove the works too and after that i felt so tempted to modify my car but the mini guy (danny) advised me to drive the s first cos after that still can works the car. plus adding the works is another $11k! :eek:

oh new gadgets will be the multi-functional steering wheel (like the bmw) plus u get an on-board computer which shows u the speed (on the rev counter), etc so u don't have to shift your head to the left to see how fast you're going. :p

btw, would u know how many members r there in the mini club? :eb:
Hi Mini Blue,

I ordered during last few days of Feb and expected delivery should be in early june. Quite the same duration as yours.Me too was tempted to get the works, but maybe at a later stage,as I wil have to get used to the S first. Afraid of overwhelming of power on my first car...
I think 04 production includes the new 3 spoke steering wheel and on board computer,which is a really cool upgrade I must say.

WIll like to be part of the local mini club too when I get my car...:)

cheers

·
Singapore JCW
8 Posts
Mine's Blue too!

Hi.. Just logged in to his site ahead of delivery of my new baby..an EB Cooper Works! Coming 19th April.... Can't wait and looking to hook up with other mini folks here in Singapore. :p

·
MECS member
46 Posts
damo70 said:
Hi.. Just logged in to his site ahead of delivery of my new baby..an EB Cooper Works! Coming 19th April.... Can't wait and looking to hook up with other mini folks here in Singapore. :p

congrats on ur new baby! should be getting it tomorrow... cheers and have fun..

Hope to see you guys down for one of the meetups!

cheers
weijiang

·
Registered
11 Posts
squeaking brakes

hi
any of your brakes making squeaking sounds? my mini cooper s is only about a month old and i'm hearing those squeaking sounds esp when the car almost comes to a complete stop.

·
Track Junkie
547 Posts
Hi guys,
I just happen to be in Singapore right now. Is there going to be a meeting this Sunday? I would love to meet up with the Singpore New Mini Community :D
Cheers,
Hubert

1 - 20 of 28 Posts