MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a fault on my mini with fault codes read using Snap On which are D365,D366,D367 Error Engine Electronics/Diesel Electronics, Receiver Dynamic Stability Control, Transmitter Engine Electronics/Diesel Electronics. I removed the DSC Unit and sent it off to ECU testing for diagnostics but they returned it saying no fault found. I also can't communicate with the DME unit so sent that off and came back with no fault found. I'm suspecting i have an issue with the PT-CAN (Power Train Canbus). Has anyone else had a similar issues or experience of this before i dismantle the car further?

· Registered
2 Posts
Have a fault on my mini with fault codes read using Snap On which are D365,D366,D367 Error Engine Electronics/Diesel Electronics, Receiver Dynamic Stability Control, Transmitter Engine Electronics/Diesel Electronics. I removed the DSC Unit and sent it off to ECU testing for diagnostics but they returned it saying no fault found. I also can't communicate with the DME unit so sent that off and came back with no fault found. I'm suspecting i have an issue with the PT-CAN (Power Train Canbus). Has anyone else had a similar issues or experience of this before i dismantle the car further?

· Registered
2 Posts
Any luck with this? Got Simalr issue

· Registered
13,582 Posts
would always put a battery charger on a car when scanning it as if volts drop below 12v the dme will shut down to any scan tool,, on mini a clue to this is when the start stop wont work as battery has got weak,, internet full of "I bricked my ecu" when loading a remap to a ecu,, or coding something,,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.