MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Ive been on the forum a while but have not made a huge amount of posts, i just tend to read into the motorsport side of things and what power has been made from the n/a minis....

I live in west sussex in the uk and im looking for local clubs or National Clubs ( maybe a few window stickers for support ) :confused:

At the moment drive a silver with black roof 51 plate mini cooper with s wheels, filler cap and spoiler :D

I will be looking into a few mods like manifold, full system and filter then working out the best remap for my power/mpg :nice:

This is my day to day driven car for work etc and motorway miles etc.... ( I get my fun from another car, not that the mini isnt fun :D )

Anyway so maybe people that are local to me could point me in the direction of there club ! Or we could start one ?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Mike :eek:

·
Registered
728 Posts
Hi,

I'm not that aware of clubs in West Sussex tbh, but there are a few clubs down that way I'm sure.

Regards,

Deano

·
The Red Fox
4,979 Posts
Well there's the South Coast MINI Club which has several members from West Sussex in it, and lots of guys interested in modding up their cars...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi mightymike im from west sussex too!!!! I live in maidenbower but work in horsham and dial post. I was hoping to find a mini club near me too. It would be great to meet up with other mini lovers. Which part of west sussex are u from? x

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi mightymike im from west sussex too!!!! I live in maidenbower but work in horsham and dial post. I was hoping to find a mini club near me too. It would be great to meet up with other mini lovers. Which part of west sussex are u from? x

Hey im from rudgwick , Nr horsham and work in billingshurst :)

Looks like we should start our own mini club up ?

Would be cool to get to meet other people and do events/photoshoot/drunk nights :D

Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts